Right To Receive Documents
Notice of rights of members of Talga Group Ltd in connection with certain documents
Talga Group Ltd (Talga or the Company) gives notice pursuant to section 110K of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) (Corporations Act) of the rights of members of Talga (Members) to elect to:
- be sent certain documents in physical form;
- be sent certain documents in electronic form; or
- not be sent certain documents at all.
The documents to which this election applies includes:
- documents that relate to a meeting of Members of Talga, such as notices of meeting, proxy and voting forms;
- documents that relate to a resolution to be considered by Members without a meeting;
- Annual Reports of Talga (comprising the financial report, directors’ report and auditor’s report for the relevant financial year); and
- a notice of Members’ rights under section 110K of the Corporations Act (such as this notice), unless the notice is readily available on a website, together with any other documents prescribed by relevant regulations, (collectively, the Documents).
Each Member is entitled to:
- elect to be sent Documents in either physical form or electronic form; and
- elect not to be sent Annual Reports by Talga (and any other documents prescribed by the relevant regulations),
by notifying Talga of the election.
- The election to be sent certain Documents in physical form, electronic form or not at all will be in force the first business day after the Member notifies the Company, unless the Member specifies a later date, in which case the election takes effect the first business day after that later date, or if the regulations specify another date, that other date.
- A Member may make an election in relation to all Documents or a specified class(es) of Documents.
- A Member may withdraw an election referred to above at any time by notifying the Company. The withdrawal will be in force the first business day after the Member notifies the Company, unless the Member specifies a later date in which case the withdrawal takes effect the first business day after that later date, or if the regulations specify another date, that other day.
- An election to be sent Documents in physical form will not be in force if:
- the Company is required or permitted under the Corporations Act to send Documents by a particular day; and
- the election is received on or after the day that is 30 days immediately prior to the day mentioned above.
Ad hoc requests to receive Documents
A Member may also make ad hoc requests to receive a particular Document in either physical form or electronic form.
The Company will take reasonable steps to send a Document that complies with the ad hoc request by the later of the following:
- three business days after the day on which the request is received; or
- if the Company is permitted to send the Document under the Corporations Act by a particular time, that time.
How to make your Elections and/or Requests
Talga encourages all Members to elect to receive electronic documents. This will allow Members to be immediately informed of the Company’s activities and reduce the impact on the environment by alleviating the need to produce hard copies of the Documents.
You may make your election and/or request by contacting our share registry directly by phone on 1300 288 664 (within Australia) or +61 (0)2 9698 5414 (outside Australia); via email on firstname.lastname@example.org; or on their website investor.automic.com.au